Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Piano..:)

Gusto ko lang ishare..naghahanap ako ng piano pieces na nakakaaliw pakinggan. Kapag may time, nagreresearch ako ng piano songs na may sweet na tunog..hindi ung upbeat na tunog, gusto ko ung parang sweet, peaceful pero pwede ring madrama. Basta ung piano piece which captivates me. And! As I was thoughtlessly searching for a piano song, I stumbled upon this piece. Natouch ako sobra. ;p The reason why I wanted to learn to play the piano was because I love hearing these sounds. It moves me. And I dreamed..I wanted to be able to create my own. I felt that I will be able to express myself through the piano. And the thing about the piece I was talking about is that when I heard it, I was moved to tears. Somehow, I can relate to the sound. ..hehe drama ba haha but we all have things which make us lose ourselves in it. We all have something that we're passionate about, though we may not always realize it..:)

At first, it sounded thoughtful..then reminiscent..loving..then it sounded like he was trying to suppress the feelings..then it became overwhelming so.....resignation...it then sounds tender..in the end, hopeful..;p That's what I felt while listening to it again..:p

I've been thinking of going back to my piano lessons but I didn't want to bother my parents with having to pay so much. Also, I was thinking of buying a cheap piano just so I could play. Our keyboard only has 4 octaves so it's been troublesome trying to play songs with high notes hehe :p Wah, so help me God hehe ;p

The song is here..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=png3RzJb2n8..^^

At! nagdate pala kami ni Bade Ate Ishe kahapon sa SM North! hehe Kumain kami sa Sbarro, bumili ng notebooks ko sa National (the reason why I chose to go to SM north hehe), at tumingin ng regalo for Ate Ishe's pamangkin. Nakakaaliw nung andun kami sa Toy Kingdom ( tama ba? haha) at ineexamine ang mga toys haha Tapos, nilaruan namin ung minipianos dun haha Nilibre nya rin ako ng ice cream at naglakad lakad kami sa The Block at tumingin ng CDs. Sobrang natuwa si Ate Ishe dahil may "House" Season 4 compilation on sale! pero mahal pa rin kasiiiiii kaya nanghinayang si ate ishe na sana nung pumunta nung weekend ung mom nya pinabili nya un ;p At, napanood ko ang isang episode ng House kagabi, maganda nga ano! ^^ haha Natuwa talaga ko sa date namin ni Ate Ishe! She's a very nice person..^__^

Nakwento ko pala sa kanya ung isa sa crazy dreams ko haha to sing a song I created (yet to be composed haha) in a recording studio. At ang kay ate ishe naman ay makapunta sa 4 na major Tennis competitions sa buong mundo (di ko alam ung names eh hehe;p). Amazing! Really, everyone is so different from each other yet we all just want to discover and express our true selves..:) We all have things we desire which may be hard to reach, and I guess in order to have a chance to succeed, one should have the courage to risk everything and determination to go there. This reminds me of Hiyas..:)

Ahaha nadala talaga ako ng background music (ung piano song ni NGstalagmite sa youtube) kaya nagwawander na ung utak ko ahaha anyway, bahala na si Lord ;p

God bless!^^

2 comments:

Leonard said...

Hello Tin! =)

Haha, you have one reader.:p I listened to the song and it was a beautiful song. =) Anyway, if the piano stores say that the P250,000 piano my dad bought before has a trade in value of just P5,000.00, then I'm sure you can find a good priced piano if you look.:) We were even considering the less expensive ones from China since they were much much cheaper and still sounded great. I'm sure you can find one if you look. Just save and ask God to help you out.:) I'm thinking of saving for a nicer violin myself. I wish I could express myself in playing those great songs the violinists play too. But I have to force myself to practice as well. Hehe.:p Anyway good luck! :)

Tin said...

Thanks, Leonard! ^^ I'm saving as much as I can at present haha I really hope I can buy one soon..:p God bless! ^^