Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Return of the Author :p

Thanks to Gihan! I was reminded that I had this blog..:p It's been several months since my last post..:) I'm glad to have found you (pertaining to this blog :p) again..:D Now, I realize that it really helps to write down your experiences so you won't forget them and more importantly, the things you learned from them..:) I feel like I'm home somehow..:) I've quite forgotten who I was and who I strived to be but I believe thanks to this blog, I'll be able to reacquaint my present self with the me from months ago. Thank you, Lord..^__^

Happy 18th Birthday to Ms. Cecile Chan Dungog! :D

Cecile treated us to lunch and movie at the Mall of Asia. It was my first time there hehe Like I heard, it was so big but what really struck me was the bay. The view was amazing..:D The horizon separated the vast sea and sky. Beautiful. :D
We went to Italianni's for lunch. We were eating and chattering noisily (as always haha) when the crew went up to Cecile and gave her a plate of ice cream with a birthday greeting written in chocolate. They (most were guys) sang a medley with something like pampararampampam Happy Birthday and some lines from "Katawan" haha. So cute! :)) Then we watched Kimmydora, a comedy movie starring Eugene Domingo and Dingdong Dantes. We were laughing so hard throughout the movie. It was certainly a hit :)) Eugene's just so funny :)) and my favorite part was when the kidnapper's were hitting her with slippers wahahaha hilarious! :)) After that, we strolled around, had a studio picture then we did more walking :)) It wasn't that tiring because for one thing, I was liking the trees at the sides while we were walking on a stone pavement..^^ And as usual, people were chattering haha but on the way home, I realized I missed those guys..:p I couldn't come when they went out to eat or to watch something. Plus, I'm also saving money :p I'm sure there will be more opportunities for bonding like that in the future..:D

I need to find an NMAT review center >.<

God bless! ^__^

No comments: