Sunday, March 7, 2010

Change

Things change but we don't always want them to. :) It's sad that the deepest friendship I have is not the same as before.

I'll miss the times when we can talk about anything - from our favorite icecream flavor (naaalala ko pa un! kahit ilang years ago na :)) ) to our Faith. We can talk about anything without getting annoyed at each other ;P We respect each other's views but we learn from each other as well :).

With you, I found a friendship deeper than all I ever had. I've found a mentor, a friend, and a Kuya.

Whatever I did, you stayed with me...



It's really hard for me not to be sad about your decision. It saddens me to feel that you're drifting away and you can't tell me why.

But, I trust you. :)


You always respected my decisions and you were always willing to give me what I thought was best.
It's my turn now..:)

I'll always be here. Always..:)



I love you, Buddy! ^__^


God bless :)

No comments: