Friday, February 12, 2010

Chocolate!!

I received a bar of Hershey's Milk Chocolate with Almonds from my friend Joseph! Yipee! Ang sarap talaga ng chocolate! May almonds pa!! ahahaha Favorite nuts ko ang almonds, Yey! ahaha

He wanted to cheer me up because I've been having problems balancing my emotions lately :p The reason for which is The Chever. Ahaha :)). When it enters your heart, it spreads to your brain. You can't think straight. Even if you don't want to think about depressing things, you can't stop your brain. I tried studying to keep my mind off such things. I tried singing along loudly with various songs to drown out unwanted voices in my head. I tried sleeping so I won't think of those anymore. Nothing worked. Maiiyak ka na lang sa frustration ;p at makakatulog 'pag pagod ka na :p Kapag nagising ka, the cycle repeats. BAAAHHHH. STOP.

KAYA KO TO! WOOHOOOOOO!! GO TIN!!! ^____^ Nakakarelax tumingin lang sa sky :D Ang peaceful..ang ganda :) Thank you sa lahat pala ng mga kaibigan kong forever nakasuporta :D Salamat kay Joseph para sa chocolate at support, salamat kay Kuya Juanchi para sa support at advice, salamat kay Gihan for listening, salamat kay Ate Ishe para sa isang napakatight at mahabang hug kanina, salamat salamat sa lahat ^____^

LORD, cleanse my heart and my mind :) May I listen to You always. I love you, Lord. :) God bless!! ^___^

-tin :)

1 comment:

Leonard said...

Awwww, go Tin!:)

I shared to you my story before about The Chever, but I don't think I got to talk about the difficult part of it. Maybe you only got to hear how I handled things maturely, but I went through something like the same troubles as well. For months and yes, months it affected the way I thought and felt. Sometimes I was depressed, and sometimes I just laid there not moving. I kept trying different sort of things to feel better, but they didn't work as well. I thought things would never change. But then one day, I got to just humble myself and ask for God’s help. I surrendered to Him my emotions and got to let go. And I asked Him to take away the feelings that so got me much depressed. And He did. Just as I asked and let Him, He stepped into that portion in my life and started to change things. Things were so much better after that.:) As I let go of the depressing feelings and let in His wonderous love, I felt better each day.:)

And I hope you find a way to find that same peace. May God help work things out for you. You’ve been going through it for so long. Hope things will be better real soon. Praying for you.