Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER SUNDAY! ^_____^

"Lord Jesus Christ, you have triumphed over the grave and you have won new life for us. Give me the eyes of faith to see you in your glory. Help me to draw near to you and to grow in the knowledge of your great love and victory over sin and death."

- Prayer from the Daily Gospel Reading and Meditation

Here's a verse from one of my favorite songs:

Go and Sin No More by Rebecca St. James

"I've sinned, come on my knees, how could You die for me?
You search my heart, know my thoughts,
see me inside out and all throughout me.
You alone can forgive me.
You always pick me up like a child in Your arms.
I could stay with Your forever here."



Lord, I learned a lot of things about a person, and the knowledge troubles me. Calm my heart, Father, that I may trust in You. You know me more than I know myself; so whatever You give me, I'm sure is for the best. Forgive me, Father, for being weak and at times, letting my pride take the better of me. But may You grant me the patience and humility to be able to immitate Your son, Jesus Christ, that I also may be able to extend my understanding of people. Help me, LORD, and strengthen my heart, that instead of judging and getting mad at the person, I may help him and sacrifice for him. I Please always guide me, LORD. :) (I am not alone in this task so I also pray the same for the rest of the people involved. :) ) THANK YOU SO MUCH, FATHER! ^____^

God bless! :)

No comments: