Friday, January 22, 2010

A friend's advice.:)

"People who give all of themselves to others get hurt more easily because not everyone can reciprocate such an act. "

A friend told me this earlier. She apologized a lot afterwards but I don't think it was something to be sorry for at all. :) As a friend, she was worried for me. I'm really thankful for that. :) That's why, I don't find anything offensive about her statement. In fact, I truly appreciate her concern..:) Thank you, Bade!! ^____^

I believe what she said is true.:)

But no matter how easily one can get hurt, if she gives herself whole-heartedly to other people because it is for God, I think it's worth it. :) That's exactly what He showed us when He came. Though we may not be as perfect as Christ, we can try to follow His steps.:) And weak as we are, when we can no longer bear it all alone, He will always be there to carry us. ^__^

No comments: